Enterprise software is used in large organizations and is considered an essential part of a computer-based information system. It provides business-oriented tools such as online payment processing and automated billing systems. It is also referred to as enterprise application software.
Customer Relationship Management(CRM)
CRM is the practices, strategies, and technologies organizations use to manage and analyze customer interactions and data throughout the customer lifecycle. It keeps the goal of improving business relationships with customers, assisting in customer retention, and driving sales growth.
Customer Relationship Management is an approach to managing organizations’ interaction with current and potential customers.
CRM works on the formation of bonds between a company and its customers by analyzing customers’ history data within a company.
It enables the company to increase productivity, find more business opportunities, and improve customer satisfaction and retention.
Features of Customer Relationship Management(CRM)
- Marketing Automation: It is responsible to enhance marketing efforts to customers.
- Location Based Services: It includes technology that can create geographic marketing campaigns based on customers’ physical locations.
- Contact Center Automation: It is responsible to automate customer contact with the company.
- Sales Force Automation: It is responsible to track all the contacts and follow-ups between customers and salespeople so as to prevent duplicate efforts.
Advantages of using CRM
- Centralized customer interaction
- Improved customer support and satisfaction
- High rate of customer retention
- Boost new business
- Manage and optimize performance
- Increase revenue and referrals from existing customers
CRM strategies can be implemented in cycle view for the following terms:
Each term consists of the following plans:
- Run campaigns
- Generate leads
- Form a database
- Assign leads
- Qualify leads
- Track opportunities
- Deliver products
- Produce invoices
- Manage cases
- Conduct training
- Provide service